My name is Chantal Azachi-Stern, and I am a licensed Medical Psychologist in Israel and in the Netherlands.
For the past 19 years I have been working in different health care institutions, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, organizations, and universities. I work with adults in their twenties to senior citizens on a range of issues.
My private practice is located in Tel Aviv and I offer online sessions and home visits, depending on the circumstances and the needs of the client.
The services I offer include:
- therapeutic interventions
- lectures on topics of immigration
- counseling, advice, referral and (psycho)education of geriatric clients and/or family members suffering from cognitive decline/memory loss/behavioral changes
- multidisciplinary approach to treatment of clients: collaborating with other health care practitioners involved in treatment of client (e.g. physicians, dietitians, physiotherapists)
- consulting with physicians and other health care practitioners (e.g. facilitating recovery, adherence, communication)
If you would like to find out more about how I work and/or my academic and therapeutic background, I invite you to look through my website.
Feel free to contact me with questions, or to make an appointment. You can do so by phone or email: